We’re back! The Bristol Harbormaster’s Office and local fishing community are teaming up, once again, to host the Bristol Harbor Festival & Blessing of the Fleet. The event will be held at Rockwell Park on Thames Street in historic Bristol, RI on Saturday, August 14, 2021. Enjoy a full day of activities for the entire family, including:
- Blessing of the Fleet at 1:30 pm
- Dedication of Michael Andrade Memorial Boardwalk at 2:15 pm
- Live music throughout the day (local artists to be announced soon on our Features Events Page)
- Cash beer & wine, Oysters from Bristol Oyster Bar, RI-style chowder & clam cakes (quahogs donated by Galilean Seafoods)
- And, the highlight – a traditional native Littleneck Boil or optional Steak Dinner from 5-7:00 pm
Tickets to this year’s event are $25 each and can be purchased online by clicking here or in person at the Harbormaster’s Office. An optional steak dinner is available in lieu of the Littleneck boil. Children receive a free hot dog with purchase of a ticket.
The Bristol Harbor Festival has become a much anticipated signature event for the Town of Bristol. Funds raised from the Bristol Harbor Festival & Blessing of the Fleet will be used to partner with Clean Ocean Access (COA) for the Bristol Harbor Clean-Up Program. For more information, click here.
For over 300 hundred years the shores of Bristol, RI have provided a way of life for those who love to travel, fish, and explore.
Together we can support and strengthen the ties between the local fishing community, the harbor itself and those who choose to explore Bristol by land or sea. We hope you’ll come join us to help maintain our historic harbor for generations to come.