If you come hungry you’ll leave full!
The main event of The Bristol Harbor Festival is a traditional little neck boil. Local fishermen dig for the shellfish themselves fresh out of the waters we’re aiming to keep alive and well.
If you consider little neck boils a culinary delight or are new to the concept, this one won’t disappoint.
Besides a generous helping of little necks the boil also comes with an array of meats, potatoes and onion all cooked to perfection in our staff’s secret seasoning and broth. As you can see, we’re not skimping on the portions!
Tickets are $25 per person and seating is limited to 200 littleneck boils* and 100 steak dinners*, which means two things…
1. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
2. We’ll sell out quick! This is a hot ticket after all!
Here’s how to purchase tickets.
1. You can go to the maritime center located on Church St. to physically purchase tickets.
2. You can purchase tickets online by clicking here.
3. You can contact the Harbormaster’s office from our website here.
*Disclaimer: Be sure to double check for any food related allergies with staff before consumption!